A traditional design, diverting its attention to back care, the Back Guard mattress offers a firm and supported, but comfortable feel, bolstered with boundary support via a wire frame and flex edge, enhanced by steel strips adhered to the mattress at strategic points. With a high-density foam on the interior, topped with a soft knit exterior fabric, the quality of the finish is clear to the touch. It’s no surprise that this model is endorsed by the International Chiropractors Association (ICA).
- Open coil, heavy-gauge spring system for extra support
- Endorsed by the ICA
- Posturised centre-third section
- Boundary and flex-edge support
- Non-turn – rotation only
- Suited to a bed frame or divan base (available in a variety of shade options)
- 100% Irish-made
- Not sure about your measurements? Check out our Furniture Fit Guide.
Please note that this rating guide is a general guide only, personal preference also has a bearing.
Perception of firmness can be subjective and also dependent on the weight and build of the sleeper, and the type of base or foundation the mattress is placed upon.
We do recommend, where possible, that you try out the mattress in store first in order to ensure that it is right for you personally.