Plush perfection is personified in the Odearest Hayfield model, with this sleep-savvy mattress reaching a rather lavish height of 34 cm. Its deep pillow-box top covers a strong pocket spring structure, lined up to maximise support and emphasise its super soft surface. Boosting the plump interior are foam wall sides, preventing dipping toward the outer edges. The surface pillow combines Merino wool and cotton, for a versatile, breathable, temperature-conscious result, adjusting to feel cooler in summer and warmer in winter. One-sided, there is no turn required, but a few rotations per year will help keep its shape full and even, for a dream-worthy night’s sleep.
- 1800 pocket spring system with natural materials
- Non-turn – rotation only
- Foam-encapsulation for added support
- Merino wool and cotton pillow surface
- Suited to a bed frame or divan base (available in a variety of shade options)
- 8-year manufacturer’s warranty
- 100% Irish-made
- Not sure about your measurements? Check out our Furniture Fit Guide.
Please note that this rating guide is a general guide only, personal preference also has a bearing.
Perception of firmness can be subjective and also dependent on the weight and build of the sleeper, and the type of base or foundation the mattress is placed upon.
We do recommend, where possible, that you try out the mattress in store first in order to ensure that it is right for you personally.